Dear Fall Mountain Regional Community,
The best way to achieve information about our district is by conducting a district wide survey. The information you provide us will only make our School District better. Please take a moment to complete the survey online or a paper copy can be obtained from any school office.
We do want to hear from everyone, so we are asking that you ask your neighbors and friends to join in on the survey. Your participation is very important to us.
The We Support Community Survey
assesses community perceptions and expectations of the school system. The We Support Community Survey
emphasizes the importance of the community's role in sustaining an academic culture that promotes relationships leading to rigor and relevance for all students.
- The We Support Community Survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Answers will be anonymous.
- Please answer all questions honestly.
- You should think about your perceptions and expectations of the school district overall.
- Your input is important to the district as they continually strive to make this district better for our students.
- The survey can be accessed by clicking here
On behalf of all the teachers and administrators in your school…thank you!